layers

Wednesday 29 December 2010

My today's outfit. I layered my LBD with my DIY shirt (the one with the swallows on it), a grey hoodie, a big knitted scarf and simple, black tights. Nothing really special, actually.

About the VLOG: I got a few requests on doing one these last days/weeks, and I've been thinking about doing one anyways! The problem is: I made one yesterday (a really random one, to try it out) and it would've taken hours and hours for it to get uploaded on youtube. Soo I think I'll look for a webcam as soon as I can and when I have one, I'll definitely make a vlog! I also got the suggestion to do one about the stuff I bought in Brussels, and I like the idea so I think I can do that!

I'm now off to Desperate Housewives, Season 1 Episode 2. Yes, I decided to watch every single episode, woop, haha! xx

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)