the dog days are over

Monday 20 December 2010

picture from weheartit
Hello, hello! I'm sorry that I didn't post much these last days, but we had another day off from school today due the snow, it's a new record for Luxembourg, the snows 40cm or more!
I'm right now trying to do some more biology in case we have school again tomorrow, I have geography and biologyexam.. I don't know if I want the school to be open or not.. well it's not me who's deciding that anyways so we'll just have to wait for what happens, I guess.

I will post the recipe of the brownies - tomorrow! I'm really sorry for my empty promises but I really had/have to catch up studying and didn't have a free second to give you guys the recipe. But I promise that I'll post it tomorrow night!!
I also got a few other ideas of posts, I'll try to do them asap.
I'm now gonna jump under the shower, re-read biology for the 42133044809.time and keep myself up to date about the weather, see you! xx

1 comment

  1. I totally know the feeling. In Lithuanian,we call them ''the cat days'',do you call them ''dog days'' in Luxembourgish? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)