tell them I was happy

Sunday 5 December 2010

 
Okay, okay, okay. I'm sorry for my boring updates today - many pictures, less text. Or do you like this kind of updates?
Anyways, first of all: It feels so damn good to finally have my own camera again!! Second: I still had a surprise for you, right? Well my parents decided where we're going after New Year's. We first planned to go to London (which I'd loved to go!!) but since all the not effin' expensive hotels were full, this is unfortunately not gonna happen. Instead we're going to Brussels, which I'm pretty excited about, though! I'm sure there also are lots of nice shops (gonna google that now) and I've never been there before, so this should become a cool holiday!

Yeah well, that's basically it, last post for tonight, sleep tight beauties xx

PS: I just found out that this year I'm having 9 Compos and that next year, with the subjects I'm planning to choose, I'll only have 6! 9 Compos in 6 days, seriously?!

EDIT: In case you know any good shops, let me know below this post, here or here!

3 comments

  1. wou ginn d'lidder dann gespeichert? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have new look in brussels :) (correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure :p)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)