i keep dancing on my own

Friday 24 December 2010

First of all: Merry Christmas! I don't know if you celebrate it today or tomorrow, but however, heh!
We're gonna celebrate it properly tomorrow, we should usually have a 4kg Turkey at home, our grandparents and lots of presents but due the weather, our grandparents can't come, it's too dangerous to drive right now.. Well that also means bye-bye to the Turkey, boo.
However, we're gonna celebrate it just we four, I think it's gonna be pretty nice anyways. I bought a funny present for my parents and I can't wait to see them opening it, hehehe!

The pictures: This is what I'm wearing right now. I actually wanted to wear my overknees but I can't find the second sock, bravo Nora!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)