YESTERDAY

Friday 31 December 2010


Yesterday in pictures: I had lunch @Quick with my brother (oh the joy!) and found out how amazing those 'Quickly'-machines are, I mean, it's so so cool, they're preparing your order while you're choosing what you want! I could go on and talk about those marvellous machines for hours and hours but.. go try it out if your Quick has that as well, hahaha !
In the afternoon, I went to town to see S and L joined us, so we had coffee and talked the whole time, good times! The rest of the evening was spent with grandma, parents, brother and uncle. I got some new pendants for my bracelet and 50€. + I got 100€ from my godfather on wednesday!!

More updates to comee x

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)