victoria's secret fashion show 2010

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Here I am again, but only with a quick post. I just finished watching the VS Fashion Show 2010 and it was a m a z i n g ! Seriously, the models, the atmosphere, the costumes/underwear.. everything! My favourite models are Rosie Huntington and Alessandra Ambrosio - they're stunning! And look at these fabulous bodies, *whistle* !
I'll post again tonight, I'm now off to switch laptops, type my english essay and start physics. 'Til then, enjoy the picutures of these two gorgeous ladies and watch the Show here!
See ya xx

2 comments

  1. I just watched the show. It really is amazing :)
    Alessandra is drop dead gorgeous (: x

    http://gulcezgi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This show is totally awesome!
    I like your blog!

    Love, Judith

    http://goldilocksky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)