99!

Thursday 2 December 2010

Proper posts are coming up on the WE! I'm actually @V's place, who's having dinner right now. Just quickly wanted to say hi and let you know that I am still alive and that I didn't forget you lovely people!
My dad took the laptop to work yesterday and he wasn't home yet, so I'm posting this small post from V's laptop.

My week was good, today we watched a movie during one of two of our mathslessons and we spent geo and history (I have the same teacher here) watching a movie about Louis XIV. So yeah, had a pretty relaxed thursday.

OMG I CAN'T BELIVE I DIDN'T TELL YA GUYS: My dad and I found a really nice camera at Saturn on Monday!! It's not really professional or anything, but it makes really good pictures, isn't too big or heavy and was only 219,-. WOOP! My parents said I'll have to wait until the 6.december (in Luxembourg you celebrate Kleesechersdaag on the 6th - it's our 'Santa') Can't waaaiit!

I'm now gonna wait for K to arrive, V to finish eating and then study some more spanish, see ya xx

4 comments

  1. Fun photos, love the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What camera was it? I'm looking for one as well.
    Btw. love your eye makeup there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonym: i'm gonna take pictures of the camera as soon as i'll get it!
    thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)