last schoolday 2010

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Hello cuties!
I'm not gonna do a big update tonight - I'm still @V's place cause we studied the whole afternoon for our upcoming exams - exciting! Not.
I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive but suffering beause of an overdose of physics, but that's alright, I'm used to it, haha.
I'm not sure if I'll update tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure that I'll post again on thursday! I now simply really gotta focus on studying, hope you understand;)

I'll leave you with my exams-plan and a few cool pics which I picked from weheartit, see ya! xx

 Wednesday 15th - French + Physics
Thursday 16th - Maths
Friday 17th - History + Chemistry
Monday 20th - German
Tuesday 21st - Biology + Geography
Wednesday 22nd - English

3 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)