movies

Saturday 18 December 2010









Just a few movies I reeaally would like to see!

3 comments

  1. it was all kind of sudden I could upload the pictures via my iphone, because this evening was the first evening I was able to. But I was using the "Edit HTML" mode, and clicked on the "photo uploader" (you know, the picture there is?) And then a new window appeared, where I was able to upload pictures, but only from the internet with the Image address. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Runaways on DVD ! :) The movie is great !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to watch tangled nd burlesque too. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)