Plans for Today

Saturday 4 December 2010

Our garden right now - so beautiful, but oh-so-cold!

Thought I'll tell you a little of what I'll be doing today:

  • finish tidying my room
  • take a shower and get dressed (yeah, I'm always in pyjamas that late on WEs)
  • do my english essay - 4 Paragraphs about an argumentation, for example about the advantages and disadvantages of TV. Not that this would be difficult, but I'm too lazy to think of any arguments, hehe.
  • look through my physics and maths stuff, maybe also through chemistry (which is hopeless, though) and try to start some serious studying - or at least start making summaries. I always make summaries for tests and exams, otherwise I'd forget half of the things to study!
  • familydinner tonight - my aunt turned 40 today and we'll meet all up at a Restaurant to have a cozy dinner, finally gonna see my cousins again!
  • post more - hopefully!

1 comment

  1. I'm a late dresser on the weekend too, especially on cold mornings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)