BASS DOWN LOW

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Today I finally had the courage to wear my rather "tough" boots together with shorts and bare legs - and got quite a few compliments on the look, so I guess I'll wear my boots more with bare legs, I already see them working with flowery skirts, mhhm! I can't stay online for too long, 'cause I need to do some super boring research on a weird writer for german (can you see how much I'm looking forward to it?), but I'm preparing another post for today right now - I bought two niiice things, so don't miss the next post. Hasta luego, xo

8 comments

  1. i like the bag and boots

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, sweetie :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely in love with this outfit! I mean it! It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. the boots are sooo pretty! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, don't be scared! Oral exams are alright.
    Of course you get nervous when you're about to get into the classroom in front of the teachers.. But when you're in, it's all fine :-)
    No worries, I'm sure you'll do just great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you've been so lucky your orders arrived in only 1 week... mine arrived today after 20 days or so :/
    anyways nice purchases :)

    http://sarab-fawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bare legs and feet in your boots. Very-very sexy !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bare legs and feet in your boots. Very-very sexy !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)