NEW IN

Friday 20 May 2011


Bought both of these awesome pieces this week. The light pink jeans are something I've been looking for weeks now, I was so happy when I finally found a nice, fitting pair at Zara! And the harem pants - ah, never wore something more comfortable! I was right before buying a pair of such last summer but somehow didn't buy them in the end. When I, just for fun, tried them on this afternoon, I fell in love! I can't wait to wear them with cute sandals. (they're from H&M, btw) So what about you, do you like the two pieces?

1 comment

  1. looks really great! think I need such comfortable pants as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)