can't you hear my heart going boom boom?

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Today's Outfit: shorts - diy, black shirt - mum's, shoes - unknown, blazer - h&m divided
Victoria and I finally got out C-Permission, so we bought lunch @Auchan and well.. we bought kind of a lot, hehe:D Ah, and I smile a little weird because I had food in my mouth :b

Just a quick update from me - I had an okay, but long history test and a good french minitest yesterday, I got back a really fucked up chemistry test and Zora and I succeded when we did our physics experiment, haha!
I'm gonna start doing some geography now, so I won't need to do it all tomorrow afternoon. I wish you a nice evening! xo

2 comments

  1. i love the blazer
    perfect outfit

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blazer. This is a lovely outfit, and I'm glad to hear your testing is going ok!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)