turquoise (this should've gotten posted this morning, sorry!)

Sunday 29 May 2011

 shirt - my mum's, jeggings - dr denim, bag - h&m, watch - swatch, sandals - newlook

Good morning! I'm gonna spend my sunday with the whole family, having one of those hour long lunches, but I don't think it'll be too boring, since my cousins are coming. This is my outfit from yesterday, when I went to Echternach with Victoria. I had an ice coffee @Veneziano with her and I bought some useful stuff like shoe pads (or however you call them) for high heels and a mascara, nothing really worth taking pictures of anyways. I'm hopefully gonna post again tonight, have a nice sunday ! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)