NEW IN

Monday 30 May 2011

bought it off Jenny - for 5€
H&M - 20€ (it's more bubblegum-pink than it looks like here)
also bought these off Jenny - 4€
Jil decided to look at the children's departement in ZARA and I found these loovely shorts, which actually fit me, hehe! I saved like 10€ because the kids stuff is much less expensive. Gonna take off that bow thingie, though - 17€
finally bought the perfume I discovered some time ago, it smells soo nice and was only 10€! (!!)
 
transparent tights from H&M - 5€, cheap chewing gum - 1€ and silver nailpolish - 1,50€, both from HEMA

So here's what  bought, I'm so happy to finally have bought colourful clothes!

3 comments

  1. love the skirt and floral shorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like skirts in first picture.
    Lovely stuffs :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great haul. I love shopping in the kids section, it's a great way to find much cheaper clothes that are often just as stylish, hehe.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)