When the birds go thw wrong way

Thursday 5 May 2011

 I thought I'd try out a mixture of white eyeliner and eyeshadow - loved the result!
Victoria decided to attack me with a pen during Moral, haha.

Short update, I'm super duper busy! I'm going to a friend's house tomorrow, to celebrate his late birthday and I now need to tidy my room and pack my sleeping stuff + I need to shower and the run to Victoria's place to watch GNTM with the girls! This is what I wore today - simple but really cute! I'm gonna prepare posts for the next two days, since I won't be able to update again until saturday night! I'm off now! xo

2 comments

  1. Wow, your garden is so green! and I love your outfit :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your garden is so green! and I love your outfit :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)