I need to find my way back to the start

Sunday 8 May 2011




Sorry for the late/lame update, but I've been studying and panicing nearly the whole day. I have a math test on thursday and there's some things which I really don't understand and I'm like aaaaaaaaarrrrgh. But okay. This is what I wore today, I even had to put on a lighter top because it was soo hot! It was around 26°C, on the 8th of may - crazy! I have a day off school tomorrow, unfortunately I guess I'll spend that also studying.. awesome. However, to everyone who has school tomorrow: (mwhahah) Have a good start of the week! xo

4 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)