Sleepy Sunday

Sunday 22 May 2011


I honestly didn't take more pictures than these two. But there actually wasn't a lot to take pictures of anyways. Victoria and I basically watched four movies in a row (hehehehe), two horror movies and two girly movies, ate Pizza and drank lots of red bull and dr pepper to stay awake, heh. I slept around 6 hours, yay! This morning, we made pancakes and when I went home, I first read and after lunch slept for two and a half hours - and I still felt tired! I'm done with physics now and we'll meet up again sometime later. That's all I did this whole saturday evening/sunday! Enjoy your sunday, xo.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)