Cute Randomness

Thursday 26 May 2011

That's what I'll be living of for two weeks in exactly 52 days !
I've been thinking of buying Espadrilles for a while now.. I still can't make up my mind. What do you think about them?
I still want longer haaaair..
..so that I'd actually be able to make a proper braid out of it!
Why does this remind me of Pretty Little Liars so much..? Ohhh, and by the way, the new season's starting the 14th of June :D!
And swallows are still such pretty tattoo motives!
When I saw the name of that shoe, it immediately made me think of this video Victoria once showed me:
Hahaha, loove it!
all pictures are from weheartit.
Hi, folks! I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday, but I really didn't have anything to show or tell you! I had my swimming test yesterday and got an 8 (:D) and after school Sarah and I ate @my granny's place and later went looking for shoes for Sarah. Unfortunately, we didn't find any.. Today was, just as every thursday, the most exhausting day of the week, so I'm really glad it's over! Since our holidays start tomorrow after school, and the seventh grade (those who have their finals coming up) are going to party their last free study-free days and throw flour and eggs at us (yay!), I already finish school at 12:15 instead of 14:50, which is suuuper nice! I'll spend some time with friends and get home in the afternoon. Then I'll get ready and leave for tow with Victoria, to party a little! In other words: I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to update tomorrow!
Anyways, I'll spend my thursday evening with GNTM, red bull, nailpolish and getting used to my new wedges (they're the highest heels I've owned so far, heh), have a nice evening! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)