NEW IN

Saturday 14 May 2011

 From H&M, 4€. I'm only sure about one perfume, though, I don't know if I like the other ones, hmm..
 From Six, 10€. I definitely need more colourful scarves!
 From HEMA, both 3€ each. I've been looking for a baby blue nailpolish for aages and finally found one, love the colour!
 All from HEMA. Notebook - 2€. I'm gonna use it as agenda for next schoolyear. I just had to buy it, I mean, look at the colour! And chewing gum, for only 1€ per pack.
From H&M, 5€. This bag is perfect for summer, especially when I go swimming, that way, it can't get wet, and if it does, it dries within minutes! And the flashy colour - SCORE!

1 comment

  1. I love the colour of that nail polish, it's so pretty. And that bag is great!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)