no one would surprise me unless you do

Monday 9 May 2011

 What I wore this afternoon


Love this picture, somehow, hehe.
 Doing homework in the Hammock
Skipped the banana and only mixed frozen raspberries and milk! I felt more like eating ice cream but it was soo tasty!

A few random shots from this afternoon. I actually wanted to do more maths but seriously couldn't be bothered to do it, so I just skipped that part and spent my time with history, tv and tidying (well.. I started tidying, I should maybe consider carrying on, my room looks horrible, haha). I'm now gonna download some more music and then watch Skins - I've only watched two episodes of the third season but already love it! It's much more modern than than the first two seasons :D Have a nice evening! xo

1 comment

  1. perfect outfit! simple, but i like it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)