Before & After - Haircut

Thursday 10 October 2013





So here are finally some pictures of my new haircut! Both Sarah and I went to get it cut and even though Sarah didn't have any drastic change in her haircut, we decided that I'd be fun to take before/after pictures. I don't think it properly shows how my hair looks on the after picture, so I added this picture I took with my webcam today. It's definitely weird to have such "little" hair (especially when washing it, like... wait, there's not more to wash?!) but it's really light and easy as my hair doesn't get stuck under bag handels anymore and it feels soo soft and healthy! I'm thinking about purchasing a mousse kind of hair product soon, to try to add some extra fluff to my hair as it is not very thick and super duper straight. What do you think, do you like it? :)

7 comments

  1. Love it! Suits you really well:)👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks fantastic.....suits you........purrrfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think cutting your hair that short was a smart decision because your hair is naturally straight and has an amazing colour so it could never look bad. You look lovely as always!

    xx http://spiritsoflove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really cute! Not to different. Blunt cuts look way more fresh than layers lately. Love it!

    xo
    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi darling- just came across your adorable blog. Love this haircut!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)