Neon + Kimono

Friday 25 October 2013



skirt: h&m divided kimono, shoes: primark

I own two kimonos but whenever I wear them, the outfit usually turns out to be all black with the kimono as only eyecatching piece. This time, I wanted to spice it up a little, so I swapped the usual black skirt with my neon one and instead of wearing a plain top underneath the kimono, I pinned the kimono together and wore it as a top itself. I really like the outcome, what do you think? I definitely have to find more ways to combine kimonos, they're so light and soft! I'm currently having a leather-pants-kimono combination running through my head, hmmm...

4 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)