Last outfit post with long hair

Wednesday 9 October 2013


pants, sweater, bag: h&m shoes: primark jacket: chicwish necklace: sheinside

Hello lovelies! This will be just a quick post showing what I wore when I went to Brighton with two friends today. We had a tasty lunch, took pictures on the beach and went to the hairdresser! Unless you haven't guessed it from the post title yet: yes, I did cut my hair! I'll show pictures of my new haircut tomorrow, it is quiiite short hehe :) I'm wishing you a good night now as I'm off to Catch me if you can with my little family here and then go to bed early as I'm suuper tired because of the step class I attended this afternoon!

2 comments

  1. I love the yellow for fall. It's a great tone but still bright and cheery. Complements the olive so well! Anyways cant' wait to see the hair! I was pretty sad when I started to post pictures with shorter hair haha. Hopefully you like yours better.

    xo

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jacket is so cute!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)