Casual Monday

Monday 7 October 2013


top: river island skirt, socks: h&m divided shoes: primark

Hey guys! My Monday wasn't particularly exciting, but I really wanted to show some of my recent H&M buys in an outfit, so here you go! I can already see myself wearing the denim skirt 24/7 as I feel like it's so versatile but still more special than a simple black or grey skirt.
I spent most of my day in the library, catching up on reading, working more on my essay and working on a presentation with a guy from my class and now I'm just going to have a quick dinner and relax and read some more. I don't have anything else too exciting to share, so I'll leave it like this and wish you all a good start of the week! xo

6 comments

  1. Love love love the over-the-knee socks - I might have to invest in a pair. And those shoes are so cute!

    By the way, congrats on the move to Brighton and starting uni etc etc, so so exciting :) :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you happy with the choice you made to study english? What kind of classes do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well first of all, i'm doing a double degree, so english is one of the two subjects i'm studying :) i am overall happy as the things we do are interesting, even if it tends to be complicated and i sometimes feel a bit dumb as i'm one of the only people (and the only person in my seminar and workshop group) who didn't do A levels, so pretty much everyone but me has already done english literature. i've come to accept the tons of work we have to do, so that's alright as well (pretty much 1 book + 2-3 extra extract readings + 1 essay per week) but i feel like we don't get prepared enough regarding the essays, but then again that might just be my point of view as i'm not used to writing english literature essays! i have a 1 hour english lecture per week and one 2 hour seminar and one 2 hour workshop. i'm currently doing "texts in time" in english, so we basically work on literature from different times! i also have media lectures and classes though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! xo

    theisabelmarcelo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt! I could see how it would go with just everything. I just bought a similar skirt but in navy! Can't wait to rock it for fall!


    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing outfit! I had a great time going through your post and I've nominated you for the LIEBSTER AWARD! check out http://abigailrhyme.blogspot.com/ to find out more :)

    xx Abigail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)