FAUX FUR

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Hey guys! Since it was pretty much impossible to show you my new faux fur coat without wearing it, I decided to show it to you worn! The idea to pair it with my checkered shift Dress was quite spontaneous, but I really like the result! You also get to have a better look at my new bag that I showed you recently as well - it's huuge and fits aaaall my soo necessary stuff (:D)

PS: Is it just me who feels like the richest Lady on earth when I throw on my fur jacket?

2 comments

  1. wow i love the outfit the coat is amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, the jacket looks so cosy! Fab boots too :D I just love Autumn/Winter fashion x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)