Double Leather

Sunday 20 October 2013

pants: h&m shirt: zara leather jacket: topshop shoes: primark

This probably isn't the most original way to pair leather with leather, but I really felt like taking the plunge and combining my leather pants with my leather jacket. I kept the rest of the outfit quite simple and even though you can't properly see it on the picture, I think the fur collar on my jacket gives it a nice extra touch. My leather pants are slowly becoming one of my favourite and most worn pieces, as they manage to change an outfit in a simple but effective way. I think I'll go on an outfit hunt around some blogs to find more and more ways to wear these pants!

PS: I was wondering if any of you would be interested in pictures of my Uni/campus? I personally really like getting these kind of more private insights, but I'm not sure if I should make an entire post out of it or not..

PPS: I've been thinking about making a Facebook page for my blog but I can't decide whether it's a good idea or not - what do you think?

10 comments

  1. Love your shoes and jacket! :)
    And yes, it would be really nice to see your campus and uni. I always really enjoy uni related posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pictures of your corridor/room would also be cool:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made a post with pictures of my room a while ago though! :) http://paleshadows.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/roomtour.html

      Delete
  3. I'd love to see pictures of your campus :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the double leather. And your shooooes. Please do a campus tour!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I never knew leather on leather could be done but you nailed it. Love how the stripes break up the similar textures, good job on styling the entire look!
    Also, I've been in that dilemma too of whether making a Facebook page for my blog is a good idea. If you're afraid people you know may find it a little odd - I know I am - then you could wait till you're more comfortable with publicising your blog. Just do whatever makes you comfortable! It already seems like you've got some loyal readers. :))

    LUCID STARS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this leather-on-leather look. You are so sassy!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you're wearing! Would love to see some uni photos, I'm looking at unis at the minute because I'm applying soon! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! The stripes looks great with all the leather, such a cool outfit :D I'd like to see photos of your uni! I'm sorting out my applications now so it'd be very interesting :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES I'd love to see you uni!
    #sayyestouniposts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)