Music

Sunday 27 October 2013

Since my mum is currently visiting me here and I don't know if I'll have the time to take pictures and update a lot, I decided to share some songs that I've been listening to a lot lately, enjoy!
400 Lux - Lorde

Tennis Court - Lorde
I'm slowly starting to really love Lorde's music, these two songs are my current favourite ones!
Crave you (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix) - Flight Facilities
I've loved the original song ever since I first discovered it a year or two ago, and when my flatmate played this version, I fell in love all over again.
F.U. - Miley Cyrus ft. French Montana
On my own - Miley Cyrus
#GetItRight - Miley Cyrus
Is it just me who's playing Miley's new album non stop? 
I decided to only pick 3 of her songs to share on here, but I really do love every single one! (well, apart from one)

Stay the Night - Zedd ft. Hayley Williams
This is a song I randomly discovered a while ago and Hayley's voice is once again so beautiful, I can't stop listening to it!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)