Polyvore Autumn Outfits

Thursday 3 October 2013

Maxi Skirt/Cream/Denim

Bordeaux/Metallic/Boyfriend Jeans

Tartan/Smock/Camel

Trainers/Leather/Blue

find my polyvore profil here

I've been having lots of outfit ideas popping up now and then and decided to put some of them into polyvore collages. My favourite outfit of these four is probably the second one, love the colour palette! Luckily, I do have some of the pieces that I added to the collages, so I might be able to put some of those outfit together similarly IRL. Which one do you like the most?

2 comments

  1. The lists are so good ! Very inspiring !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the 3rd one :) Would be nice to see you in these outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)