PHOTOBOMB

Thursday 17 October 2013

 I bought some cacti to brighten up my room, aren't they cute?



 Pictures from when I went to Brighton with two friends about a week ago
 Random outfit; dress: primark fake fur jacket: h&m divided boots: topshop
One of my flatmates and me last Tuesday night

I decided that I should start taking random pictures here and then to make photobombs sometimes - is that something you would like me to post more often? Also, whenever I actually would have had the time to take outfit pictures, it was pouring, so those plans never worked out.. Also, everyone go watch Lolita (the 1997 version), I just finished watching it and I loved it!

5 comments

  1. I like the photobomb idea as it's more personal, and I still think blogs are pretty personal places! Love the brighton photos, although it makes me miss it a lot. And don't even get me started on the rain, it's so bloody annoying! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not from Brighton, no (I'm from Essex, and went to uni in Liverpool), but I visited a couple of years ago and have wanted to go back ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your all black outfit - it looks very city chic. I agree that the cacti are a nice touch for brightening the room, too. Thanks for stopping by blog. Your blog is lovely! xx http://stylecontext.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures ! They look so nice !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay cacti! I've been wanting some for our new home. :)

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)