Outfit

Wednesday 2 October 2013



jeans: topshop top: zara bag: h&m coat: primark shoes: forever21

Hey guys! I just quickly wanted to update before I'm off to bed as I have lots of classes/work to do tomorrow. I went to Brighton again with my friend today and (hooray!) I finally found someone who could fix my boots. I picked up a few things that were on my wishlist, I'll try to show you those things on one of the next few days. I only saw now how the quality of these pictures isn't the best, I guess that's because I was kind of standing in the shadow, but I really like the place to take outfit pictures, you might be seeing more of those taken there! I'm off to bed now, I wish you all a great mid-week - the weekend is getting closeeeer xo

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)