asos

Saturday 25 September 2010

yesterday evening my order from asos arrived. i'm reaally liking the ring but the shoes are too small :(( i'll send them back, hoping they'll have them in 38 :/

there right now is a video of me and Lisa trying to speak with Helium, from yesterday night uploading on youtube, i guess this is the chance for me to study german or maths, until it's done loading and then i'll post it, see you later ! xx

and (yes, again) THANKS SO MUCH to my new followers!! you make me so, so happy and you are who motivate me to take a lot of pictures, etc, etc, keep on coming, guys!!:D

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)