So happy I could die

Saturday 11 September 2010



i just ordered these beauties from New Look and i really can't wait for them to arrive! The shipping usually takes 5-7 days, excited much!! Mum pays the coat & the shoes, i'm paying the rest. i know that the stuff is pretty 'basic'-ish but i really love things like those at the moment because you can wear it with like everything! especially the shirts; they look good with a pair of jeans, shorts or in a highwaisted skirt, or with a leggings, heh! and the shoes are soo cute, they always remind me of the time when i was doing ballet, hihi. i already wanted them at the end of juny (!) but then decided to keep my money for Spain. so happy they still had them.. in my size! i now only have to pray a little, that everything fits! xx

PS: do you like/dislike the stuff? just curious about your opinions:D

3 comments

  1. hun nice post! check out our pics at the Vogue Fashion Night's Out in Milan!! it was super fun!!!
    http://flashtheblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/vogue-fashion-nights-out.html

    lots of love! : )

    we are followers! keep in touch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. schööööön! bei zara hun se sou tshirten :b ech hun friden och en weissen an en schwarzen kaaf <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Happy I Could Die: one of my favorite Lady Gaga songs from The Fame Monster.
    I really like your picks here, particularly the belt and the jacket.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)