MONDAY'S PHOTOBOMB

Monday 13 September 2010








I didn't even take the time to log myself in on facebook, msn or whatever else, i'm just quickly gonna post this, i'm in a huge need of more sleep!!
[1]
what am i doing during double german? here's the answer! [2]wow, i look (for once!) not that white, right..?:D i usually look like.. [3]..this, all whiteee, hehe. [4]my outfit, not that special huh? [4]my favourite folder (not because it's for french!), i mean.. it's pink!! and i bought a new pencilcase today, i really have to manage to not keep so much stuff in my bag, i mean it's like.. aaaah so heavy, and i couldn't even close my old pencilcase anymore! haha:D it's still all clean, but i'm sure it won't survive the rest of the week without being signed and everything, hehe [5]♥♥♥♥♥♥ [6]ice cream!
GOOD NIGHT! xx

don't forget to:
SPAM ME HERE!!
FOLLOW HER!!

2 comments

  1. oh nora hasiii schatziii:)
    dass seuu leif vun dir dassde iwerall reklamm fir mech mess hihi:)
    hun dech gea, mettwochhh!!! :D<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)