!IN NEED OF NEW MUSIC!

Tuesday 28 September 2010



















1-no outfit post, because: when i was taking the bus with Victoria, we both had a little siesta, so my hair's aaall messed up, i'm already in my pyjamapants, i'm already wearing my glasses, it's already dark outside and my outfit wasn't special at all, haha.
2-(and more important part!!) guuuys i'm in a huuge need of new music! it's not that i don't like my actual musiclist, but i have barely over 100songs (OMG, right?) and i'd love to get some new stuff on my iPod. i'm actually listening to everything from The Pretty Reckless, Futuristic Lover, Teenage Dream+Peacock from Katy Perry, Breathe me+Clap your hands from Sia. these are my current favourites. so please (yes, i'm begging you) tell me any good songs that come to your mind, as long it is Pop/Rock and maybe also Rap.
i'm now off to get some Pasta, see you latero! xx

6 comments

  1. Memories - David Guetta
    A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton
    Lose Yourself - Eminem
    Not Afraid - Eminem
    Impossible - Shontelle
    Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida ft. David Guetta
    DJ Got Us Falling in Love Again - Usher

    Some of the songs that I always love listening to with good beat. Hope you like them, and enjoy!

    Love your blog, you're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rokysopp - happy up here
    justice - phantom II
    justice - dance

    http://agnijagrigule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. billionare, birthday sex, you and I (medina), need a dollar and love the way you lie. :) thats my favorite songs right now :) <3
    btw. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. thaanks, i'm gonna check them all out!
    @anonym: thanks so muuuch:DD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything by The Kooks,MGMT or Kid Cudi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything by the Black Keys, the Killers or FanFarlo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)