Bye September!

Thursday 30 September 2010

(sorry for the mega-effects, but i had to find a way to hide the circles under my eyes:DD)
(concentrated much, duuh!)
mmmmh yeeah there's something i gotta tell you.. i don't have an outfitpicture. i'm soooo sorry guys, but i really had to focus on maths and my brother wasn't there anyways and ooooh excuses, excuses and excuses, i know.
i'm gonna try to do better posts (which means also outfitposts!!) next week, okaaay?:D

ahh i totally forgot to tell ya; i had three hours of lunch and went to town with some people and we had lunch at McDonalds and it was awesome:D and i don't know why i'm telling you this at all, but i feel like i have to share the fact that the shrimps wrap is effin' tasty! see you tomorrow, cuties xx

2 comments

  1. müüüüüde?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeehm,I think they are somewhere in between 30-40 pounds. Haha,I have mad skill with putting pens up on my lip.Haha,seriously.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)