GOOD/BAD NEWS

Friday 3 September 2010


GOOD NEWS:
- i can now finally make better posts again, our laptop works!!
- i can fiiiinally dowload my own music again :DD
BAD NEWS:
- the webcam only works for chatting, etc, i can't take pictures with it :(
- my camera, which is broken for nearly a month now doesn't have the guarantee anymore, which means i either have to pay for the reparation or i'll buy a new one (i definetely prefer the second option, but my dad doesn't!)
- i'll have to take pictures for my posts with my phone 'til i solved the camera-problem. BUT: since i'm gonna upload them from the laptop, i can make them bigger, only the quality isn't gonna be thaat good, but hey, better than nothing, right?

i'm now off to our cousin's house, the eldest one turned 18 today, soo familydinner! my outfit is pretty boring=no picture today. (i really feel like i need some new stuff in my wardrobe, i begin to run out of ideas when i have to combinate my stuff!)
see ya! x

4 comments

  1. you really should get a system camera, it captures pictures so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture! It's everywhere :-) I wish I had a pair of shorts like that! Sorry for the late reply, but thanks so much for your sweet comment! I'm posting again, :-) Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore adore adore adore adore this blog. you have a yummy personality!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)