gotya under my radar!

Saturday 11 September 2010

PICTURES FROM YESTERDAY EVENING

i don't have a proper picture of my whole outfit - sorry. i was basically wearing new jeggings (i would rather call them leggings, they're like reaaally stretchy, love them!), my wedgeboots and that white transparent-ish top with a black one underneith.


Both were taken in Pizza Hut (which explains the quality) Me - S - L (it was S' birthday on monday, that's why L and i are giving her a kiss, hehe)

unfortunely there wasn't a lot going on yesterday night, so we actually just went to some bars, drank something and talked, well it was relaxed!

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)