DIE TINYPIC, DIE

Thursday 23 September 2010

I FINALLY MANAGED TO UPLOAD THAT GODDAMMIT PICTURE!
maybe some of you already noticed, Tinypic isn't going to be able to upload your pics and share them, shit! buut i got a comment on formspring to use imagesheep aand it works, happy much!
my actual DIY was supposed to be overknees, but since i didn't have everything i needed, i decided to give up. i found these socks some time ago, and they're not reaally high, but i like them anyways :) oh and please don't mind those huge circles under my eyes:D i now should really, really pack my stuff (i'm going to Lisa's place, remember?) and take a shower, i'm a little stressed right now, uhhhh. and then tomorrow i'll have a mini spanishtest, which i think i'm gonna study more for tomorrow, hehe.


i don't know if i'll be able to post a lot (or maybe even anything) during the weekend, since i have to study a lot of maths and german (did i really complain about too long summerholidays a month ago? unbelievable.), but i'll try anyways, i hope you understand my situation! good night for today, sweeties and thanks to the new followers ! xx

5 comments

  1. Your socks are so awesome. I try to wear them but they rarely stay up for me. Probably because mine cost 4 euro at a street market. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this outfit! First time on your blog, and totally following you! Love all your outfits, you're great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ! kisses, Irena <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this picture

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)