NORA'S SHOP - EXAMPLES

Sunday 5 September 2010

some sneek peaks of what i'm selling:
WATERFALL CARDIGAN

worn ~10times
bought for 20€
selling it for 10€
size S - can also be worn from an M

PRINTED SHIRT

worn 2times
bought for 10€
selling it for 6€
size XS - can also be worn from an S

LIGHT KHAKI SUMMERDRESS

never worn
bought for 15€
selling it for 10€
one size, can be worn from XS-M

BLACK ANKLEBOOTS

worn +10times
bought for 40€
selling them for 15€
size 37 - i'm size 38 and they fit prefectly!

these are just some examples, i have some more stuff on my blog, NORA'S SHOP!
the pictures aren't superduper good, but i can make other ones, showing details and whatever, you just have to ask! And ofc i can mesure the stuff as well, if you want to.

2 comments

  1. Those ankle boots are so lovely! I may be tempted... :-)
    And thanks for your lovely comment! Panda xo
    p.s I've done a new post. being sick in bed is boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those show! I want them so bad! Too bad it's not my size.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)