i love the way you lie

Thursday 16 September 2010



(see the huge circles under my eyes? yes, that's what happens when school starts again, duhh)
soo yeah, my outfit from today; floral top, leggings, shoes, ring, scarf(lovelovelooooove it!!)-H&M, cadigan-ZARA. not thaat special, buut yeah, whatever:)
i don't have anything interesting to tell you at all, except for that i'll have to study spanish verbs now and that i'll have a minitest tomorrow and that i really don't like that situation:D!
oh, but there are two things i'm looking forward to: tomorrow my stuff from New Look should finally arrive, can't wait!! it's friday, which means that it's weekend again, which means that i'll get sleep, yeey!

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)