there's a murder on the dancefloor!

Thursday 9 September 2010


just wanted to tell you guys that i'm not gonna post tomorrow. why? because i'll have school until 10 to 3, then i'll meet my mum to swap bags. then i'll go to a friend's place and we're gonna get ready. we're going out, her birthday was on tuesday, so we'll have dinner at Pizza Hut or somewhere and after that we'll dance dance dance, ha! so i guess i'll post on saturday, i'm hoping to get the possibility to finally show you a good picture of my outfit(s), i'll do my best!
i'm now soon gonna go to bed, see you! xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)