just like gravity

Tuesday 14 September 2010




here are a few picture i've recently hearted.

i think i should maybe tell you about my plans for tomorrow!
right after school i'll meet Jil, then i'm quickly gonna meet Jenny, who's buying a skirt from me. Then i'll have lunch with my darling and i'm sure we'll be taking lotsss of pics with her SUPERCAMERA, haha just as always!

PS: i decided to also sell my stuff on facebook. i'm right now making an album with pictures, i think i'll share the link as soon as i finished it.
buy my stuff here!

1 comment

  1. pretty pictures...

    can you help me filling up my survey about fashion blog and teenager here http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=HJLMGF_c98dad3b

    and participate for the giveaway in my blog thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)