21042011

Thursday 21 April 2011


So after the many, cute comments saying that you do want me to update while I'm still here, I decided to update from time to time!
Right now I'm sitting in a nice café at Kemer, drinkig fresh pressed orange juice and enjoying the free internet - aahh.
Tomorrow we're gonna borrow a car and drive to other places, visit old towns, watch waterfalls (I think, heh) and so on, so I don't think I'll update tomorrow.


PS: Do you have any suggestions when it comes to apps? Usual stuff but also games! If so, let me know, xo

2 comments

  1. Ah, it looks lovely and relaxing and beautiful. Hope you having an awesome time, and I'm very glad that you are updating whilst holidaying!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos!!!
    and nice blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)