Good Mood Tunes

Saturday 9 April 2011

I just put together a bunch of songs which bring me in a good mood and I'm now gonna clean my room and get ready. (decide what to wear: challenge of ze day!) I'll meet up with friends in town, we'll probably spend our afternoon in the Parc,eating ice cream, yum! I think I'm even gonna put on some suncream on my legs, I could really use a small tan, tehe:D Afterwards I'll have dinner with mummy and granny, so I don't know if I'll post again today! If not, enjoy this absolutely beautiful, sunny saturday! (well, at least for those who're from Luxembourg) xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)