oh yes it feels like love, love, love

Tuesday 5 April 2011



Hey guys! I don't have a lot to tell - my day was good and chilled and my maths teacher had the brilliant idea that someone should bring pudding on thursday, instead of cake and I said I'll make some, so I rushed to Auchan after school and bought lots and lots of pudding powder which Sarah and I are gonna transform into liters of pudding:D To try something similar out, I also bought powder to make a tasty vanilla cream, it turned out pretty good, tehe. And again, I'm talking too much about food, haha soo typically me! Well however, I'll have a relaxed evening, eating lasagna, vanilla cream with raspberries, drinking dr pepper, and watching Skins. Have a nice tuesday evening! xo

3 comments

  1. WOW! Gorgeous outfit. Absolutely beautiful as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous :) i love your style and clothes !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)