I could really use a wish right now

Friday 8 April 2011

Here finally are some more pictures of wednesday afternoon, which was spent with friends @Parc, eating, drinking and talking. I had a really chilled afternoon and I'm sooo happy that the weather's so good these last days! I even wore shorts today!
Today's afternoon was also spent with the best people in the world - I'll post pictures as soon as I edited mine and my friends added the pictures from their camera to Facebook.
I have no idea what I'll be doing tonight, but whatever you are doing today, enjoy your friday night xo

3 comments

  1. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty. Gorgeous pictures. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pics :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet Post :**

    hugh serah

    serah-de-fashix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)