you set me on fire

Sunday 10 April 2011




Everything from H&M

6 comments

  1. wow! in luksebburg is so warm if you can wear short!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit for a summer day:)

    your blog is great, i'm your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good!
    I wish I was able to wear shorts and a top outside but I guess I'll have to wait a couple of weeks for that to happen ;-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. like it :)

    Lou from:

    http://whatawonderfulworld-l-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your outfit!<3 i wish it was that warm here as well,haha. btw, i've been reading your blog for quite some time now and i must say i really like it! keep up the good work xoxo
    http://heartdianna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. tolle bilder!
    du hast ne superschöne figur :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)