Goodbye my loves

Sunday 17 April 2011

DOWNLOADING MUSIC, PACKING, PAINTING NAILS, READING BLOGS, PANICKING ABOUT FORGETTING STUFF, BEING DEPRESSED BECAUSE I WON'T SEE MY FRIENDS FOR TWO WEEKS

That basically is all I did today!
I'm gonna have to get up at 4AM tomorrow - we're catching our flight at 5.15AM, yuck. So I wish you all a very nice holiday (or if you're not on holidays, a good week!) and I promise that if I'll have the possibility to update (what I really don't think..), I will. Anyways, if I find out that we'll have Wifi at the hotel, at a bar, at a reastaurant, I will for sure update my twitter. So if you're not following me yet, follow me here! That's all I have to say, so I hope to see you all again when I'm back from Turkey and feel free to leave comments below or questions/comments on my formspring! I love you all, guys! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)