packing

Sunday 17 April 2011

 I'm like taking.. 5 skirts with me, haha
 Starting from top: Fear Street - Horrorbook with two stories in it, The shopping princesses - I already read the first book of the same autor and am so curious about this one! Un secret - my french book, meh. "Pudge kisses" - my mum read it and said it was really good, so I'll maybe take a look at it, VDM - the french version of FML!
So this is what I'm planning on taking with me on holidays. The only thing I'm having a little trouble with is selecting the shoes I wanna take with me. I'm going to wear one of the six pairs for the flight but don't feel like I could leave any of the other five pairs here, hum ): I also need to choose what nailpolishes, make-up and jewellery I'm packing, tough job!

7 comments

  1. I like everything there! Where are you going to, huh? :) when I look at photos I think that this's ust to be hot place! :))
    Wish you great holidays, and sunny!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich liebe solche Posts :) Ah finde das immer voll toll zusehen wie andere packen :D Wohin gehst du denn? Das mit den Schuhen find ich auch immer voll schwierig -.- meine nehmen immer so viel Platz weg :D Also, egal wohin es geht ich wünsch dir ganz viel spaß :)
    Alles liebe, anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm packing too. I go to Italy next week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great holiday :)
    Just wondering - where did you get that gorgeous black leather jacket from???

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you have an amazing time!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love your jackets !

    /Simone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)